Devil On Rollerskates

Best Songs To

Which is the best song to get it on to?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best song to get it on to?

• Let's Get It On
    • The Future Is X-Rated
    • Hello Time Bomb
    • Carmelina
    • Apparitions
    • Flight Recorder From Viking 7
    • Life Beyond The Minimum Safe Distance
    • Oh Be Joyful
    • Change Of Season
    • Workers Sing A Song Of Mass Prodution
    • Sort Of A Protest Song
    • Avalanche
    • Blue Skies Over Badlands
    • Song For The Girl
    • It's Been A While Since I Was Your Man
    • Other (specify)

well david usher's debut album was titled "Little Songs"... which was edited down by the record company.. because he originally titled it "Little Songs To Fuck To".. thats what he told my friends and I when we spoke to him back in 2001.

Edited by NationofCool

do most people listen to music while they have sex?

Seems odd to me. Never have and wouldn't even think about it but if my partner suggeted it I'd probably try it.

I doubt I'd even notice it really. Sometimes music has been on if the radio was on or something and it was a spontaneous thing and I don't even hear it. I really like to focus all of my attention on my partner.

Yeah, David Usher has a lot of heavily sexual lyrics.

I think it's in "Jesus Was My Girl" where he gos on and on about how "fuckings over but I can't stop coming." Also, he does the same thing on Morning Orbit, if I remember correctly. The intro to "Trickster" is frigging gorgeous, and then the lyrics kinda make you do a 180 and be like "wth?"

Personally, I like David Usher. He has more than his fair share of crap, but the good songs he does are really really good. Some examples are St. Lawrence River, Forestfire, Tomorrow Comes, Blinded etc etc.

And as for the "breaking her in" terminology, that is, in essence what you're doing, unpleasant or not. She's too tight for good sex, so, like a good shoe, you have to "wear" (screw) for a while before things get comfortable and enjoyable. It's sort of objectifying in a sense I suppose, but honestly, that's what she calls it too.

Hahaha, nah. She just realises its a dumb term and I don't degrade her in any way by using it. If anything, she gets more upset about me calling it something other than "making love."

Every other time we do it, it can be called "sex" or "fucking" or pretty much anything, but talk about the first time that way and you get a "Baby! that wasn't sex, that was making love!"