Ravenous Yam

Tom Cruise Is Hitler Reincarnated

240px-Adolf_Hitler_Bigger.jpg20050603003023_cruise.jpg

BOTH were between 5'7" and 5'8", relatively short.

BOTH are/were insane. Hitler wanted to kill or enslave all non-aryans, and Tom Cruise believes:

Emperor Xenu of the galaxy got bored and decided to kill a bunch of aliens.  He froze said aliens then loaded them up in his space DC-8's JAL-DC-8-high.jpg.

He then dropped then in the volcanoes of Hawaii, where their souls floated up to the sky, where trapped, brain washed and sent back to earth sad and confused where they inhabited people and cause Brooke Shields to be depressed.

(brief summary of Scientology courtesy of Yasa)

Sure, extreme anti-semitism and extreme B.S. money-stealing cults arent quite on the same page, but they're in the same book.

Continuing...

BOTH are/were closet homosexuals.

When playing Risk, Tom Cruise always takes over Poland first.

BOTH are/were charismatic, and girls loved them.

Hitler once visited London, and so did Tom Cruise.

Their last names have the same number of letters!

It's Tom Cruise's dream to make a giant, helium filled balloon in which to travel to places faster, and annihilate a group of people based on their religion (non-scientologists).

Need i mention the obvious visual and attitudinal similarities? Short black hair, odd-looking faces, holier-than-thou attitude, demands everyone do what they say all the time. They both tried to come off as normal, caring people, but it was obvious to everyone that this was a carefully planned deception.

Tom Cruise hasn't killed as many people yet, but time will tell...

... Wow, I could of sworn I was Hitler....

Maybe my veiws are just simmilar. I once came up with a plan to stop racsism, we kill everyone that isn't white.

This is what being grounded off the computer for two weeks does to someone. They become Hitler.

(please note, that my plot to end racisim was entirely ment for humor, and I am, in no way racisit.... except towards asian people.... Kidding)

Maybe my veiws are just simmilar. I once came up with a plan to stop racsism, we kill everyone that isn't white.

This is what being grounded off the computer for two weeks does to someone. They become Hitler.

(please note, that my plot to end racisim was entirely ment for humor, and I am, in no way racisit.... except towards asian people.... Kidding)

Is it wrong that I laughed at that? I guess it means I'll be getting a front row seat in hell... at least it'll be warm.

The girls from Prussian Blue like him, I think;

http://www.prussianblue.net/

That is the scariest thing. Hitlers probably dry humping in his grave. Even though he doesn't have a grave, just a box with three skull fragments in it. Where's your survival of the fittest now bitch?

"Folk the System"

Is it wrong that I laughed at that? I guess it means I'll be getting a front row seat in hell... at least it'll be warm.

You'll be sitting next to me!

We can have a party.

Well if memory serves he took over Austria first, however seeing as the majority of the populace welcome the Germans with open arms, and there was little (if any) fighting, many people don't consider it and invasion.

You'll be sitting next to me!

We can have a party.

Sweeeeeeeeeeet.