What is your favourite Radiohead album?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Radiohead album?

• A) Pablo Honey
    • B) The Bends
    • C) OK Computer
    • D) Kid A
    • E) Amnesiac
    • F) Hail To The Thief
    • G) I Might Be Wrong Live Recordings
    • H) My Iron Lung EP
    • I) Airbag/How Am I Driving? EP
    • J) COM LAG 2+2=5 EP
    • K) Some obscure release that I haven't mentioned

That is a really tough choice. OK Computer is probably their best C.D. as a whole. Amneisac and Kid A are up there too, but as a whole they sound inchoherent...which isn't a bad thing... I really liked Hail to the Theif too....geez, i could go on and on about Radiohead.... I love all those albums, except Pablo Honey. I actually bought that C.D. and brought it back to the store because i hated it so much. That is when one of their major influences was grunge. Without the single "Creep" though, were would they be today?

I can't wait to see what they have in store for us with their new album!

You can't really compare Kid A with OK computer. As a rock alblum OK computer is amazing (followed very closely with the bends) and I think did a lot for music.

Kid A is completely different, I think I like it more but because it's something different. I also love the whole Kid/Amnesiac thing. One was supposed to be good and the other evil or something.

Tough call, but for me ok computer is one of the best albums ever created. It does not have a weak moment on it. I believe it to be the only radiohead album where that is the case. I am a huge fan of every radiohead album outside of pablo honey, but i have to give OK computer the edge above the rest.

It is hard to choose, I'm going to have to condier it for quite awhile, and it depends on my mood. Right now I'm leaning towards The Bends or OK Computer, though I'm considering Kid A... wait, hold up, did Kid A come AFTER OK Computer?!

So Thom Yorke can really sing, eh? I'm impressed!

I say OK Computer. One of the best albums ever in my books.

And yeah, I don't know how to use to quote thing properly, but waitingforthesky is right. Paranoid Android and Exit Music are two of the best songs I've ever heard.

The Bends is a close second.

As the creator of the thread, I just want to add that The Bends really isn't that greater than Pablo Honey--dare I call it overrated? Songs like "The Bends", "Bones", and even "Just" could have easily fit on Pablo Honey.

The humorous thing is that whenever someone bashes Pablo Honey, they state that Creep is the best (OR only good) song on the cd while it is the SINGLE song that gives the cd a bad reputation (angsty lyrical content with grunge-influenced melody [besides the bridge]). Sure, Pablo Honey has its share of weak songs, "How Do You?" for example, but it's not that lower than The Bends.

The Bends was a jump in quality over Pablo Honey no doubt, but calling it the best or second best is insulting to the rest of their discograpghy.

I only really know the first 3 albums (PH, TB, OKC) in full (I'm slowly getting into Radiohead) and based on those The Bends is the best, based on how many songs I like on the album.

I'm sure that's not the album or explanation most of you want to hear, but it's my opinion.