Moonlight_Graham

Abortion: What Do You Think?

Definatly nothing wrong with that, in fact the string theory basically explains everything its really interesting to read. It's basically what Einstein was looking for, he wanted to tie everything together.

Edited by supercanuk

And what better to tie something with than string. On a serious note, I feel so nerdy when a friend asks me to explain string theory to them, and I can. I'm no physics buff, yet I can do it anyway. I feel less of a man because of this.

haha, I know what you mean but seriouly man its better to know then not know and get that " uh... i dunno" like squall17 said, lol at least you CAN explain it, which is more than a lot of people can say.

Yknow, you're right.  Im the coolest.  I'm going to go get in a fight with someone on the football team, beat him, and than marry his girlfriend by capture!

if thats not the definition of a man, then i don't know what is.

The definition of a man depends on his affinity for engines of various types and the right kind of sports.

Not those sissy sports, mind, but classy, sophisticated, European sports. F1 racing and football come to mind. Hockey is an exception.

A man also has to be able to drive well so that nearby women won't be left stranded.

And when I say football, I mean football football, not football. I think I've made myself clear.

A man also has to be able to drive well so that nearby women won't be left stranded.

And when I say football, I mean football football, not football. I think I've made myself clear.

hahahahahahah crystal clear Encarf, but i do agree a man does have to be a good driver, thats for damn sure.

ECNAF you are so unbelieveably awesome ;)

Thank you.

When I say football, I mean the european version of football. The real football. I watch so much of it these days, I'm starting to call it football instead of soccer without meaning to.

hahaha we are the nerdiest losers ever!

But nerds are hot, man...

On the handshakes thing, I've heard you can tell what type of person someone is by their handshake... If that's true I bet bush has the handshake of INSANITY! (Crap, that sounds kinda cool, so, I guess he can't have that.)

Edited by Pixie-elf