rebellious_L

Live Cd

Recently on his blog matt said that a tour like this recent one may not be seen again. However, if he did do these songs live again, don't you think he should make a cd/dvd containing live performances of personal and fan favourites. I think it would be f...ing amazing! What do u think?

Edited by rebellious_L

He probably would have sold more copies of in a coma had it been advertised better. My uncle bought it and he hasn't listened to MGB for years. He just happened to see it in HMV. If their were some better ads for it around music stores etc., I think more people who had forgotton about Matthew Good would have bought it.

Hands down Matt needs to do another DVD, for example radiohead has done so much. I have about 6gs of radiohead and only 2gs or Matt but I like his work so much better. I can not stand that British accent for too long.

Is that film real? I want it either way.

There might be a live acoustic album in the works based on the three Vancouver shows from this tour. At the shows there was a poster that read "This performance is being recorded for the artists. Please be considerate [or something like that]. Thank you." Maybe it was being recorded for Melissa McLelland, or perhaps the recordings are for their own personal use and will never be released to the public, I don't know.

There might be a live acoustic album in the works based on the three Vancouver shows from this tour. At the shows there was a poster that read "This performance is being recorded for the artists. Please be considerate [or something like that]. Thank you." Maybe it was being recorded for Melissa McLelland, or perhaps the recordings are for their own personal use and will never be released to the public, I don't know.

I noticed someone recording Melissa's set & Hurt at the Toronto show, but didn't see them around for Matt's set.

The Van DVD rumours have been going around since the shows.