Sign in to follow this  
Boond

Commercials

See any commercials, any of them make you laugh, any of them suck? care to let us know?

commercials are there for washroom breaks, leave them alone.

there was this sprite commerical they used to play a while back...

this guy was bmxing and he goes off this jump and collides with a bird. haha it was funny as hell.

i'm done now.

The best commercial of all time is the Canadian rye commercial with the soccer player getting scaked in televisions in bars accross the world ...."oh he really gave that one some willy!"

Also, the new kokanee beer commercial is pretty sweet...hehehe ;)

best fukkin comercial ever: the pop tart one where theres the chicks in the car with hydrolics bouncing up and down, then the pop tart guy pulls up with his boys, looks at a pop tart in the passengwer seat, the pop tart stars bouncing, then his station wagoin starts bouncing soooo high, then hes like baaaaaaaaammmmm!!!

best fukkin commercial.

lol! gayest fucking commercial is those two Dairy Queen guys copying the Pop Tarts commercials.

How does a pop tart have UFO lights and make techno noises?

I hate the current Mcdonalds add compaigns....from the various ghetto rap songs ranging from a poor white guy, a little white kid and a white kids dad to justin timberlakes "bah bah bah Im lovin it".....It makes me want to die

i say, prime time deliverance.

say what?

ya those mcdonalds commercials are really annoying, and that dairy queen commercial with the baby sacking and headbutting the guy is awesome lol

I'm loving it bah bah ba...crap I need liposuction now.

Also worse comercial ever is the woman going out to buy a fridge and her family asking for a bunch of expensive crap like it was candy.

The thing about a funny commercial is that:

The first time you watch it you laugh

The second time you watch it you snicker

The third time you watch it you wonder why you though it was funny

The fourth time you watch it you wonder why the same commercial has been on four times in this show

The fifth time you watch it, a part of you dies inside

The sixth et al time you watch it, you need a beer.

Except for the Canadian Club Rye commercial (mentioned earlier). lol... (but you know if you where in any of these bars, you'd wince too!)

Peace

lol i saw this commercial for salmon, and it has a guyt talking in the backround about how they have the freshest salmon, and it shwos a bear catching sum fish, then sum maniac runs out of the forest yelling and trys to attack the ebar, the ebar boxes with the guy, spin kicks him, then the guy says 'look an eagle!' the ebar looks away and the guy kicks the ebar in the testicles, grabs the fish and runs. Funniest thing ever!

I love the axe deoderant spray commercials, where the guy sprays his shoulder and then there's a girl fighting with her boyfriend and she storms away and then detours over to the axe guy and puts her head on his shoulder "show them the way" ha!

and how can nobody of mentioned the alexander keiths ones with the newfie guy (or whatever he is) "alexander keith DIED for that beer

and YOU let the taps run dry?!!!" some people find him immensely

annoying, but i find him immensely entertaining. (maybe because i have friends who act like that)

;) The keith's commercials are great... and keith's is a good beer.

Peace

I would have to say that beer commercials are king... they always seem to be original and funny! Pretty much any beer commercial is funny (budweiser hasnt had many lately but you know) ...

I have never seen an annoying beer commercial either, odd really.

I hate them, especailly in movie theatres. If I wanted to watch comericals, I wouldn't have paid $10 to go to the movies.

amen...movies are plenty long already....LOTR 3, what was it, three and a half hours?...with previews: four and a quarter!...my poor little bladder cant keep up with the strain!

and it isnt just movie promos anymore....now we have car commercials, restaurants, phones, coke/pepsi...GAH!!!

there is this horiffic one at my local theatre for Fanta, the soda. I don't know how much more of it I can take...

what is this "FANTA" ... is it any good?

ya i always see the same dam car commercials, the one whhere they say wutever u wana keep in the back is up to you, and the guy helping the lady with her groceries gets sucked up by the venus flytrap in the back, or the other one where sum bitch is stranded and sum dude pulls up, and a nascar team hops out of his car and fixes her car. so annoying.