saturnine

The Dramatic Exit Thread

For what its worth, i think you're a good guy, your comments were funny, and everyones opinion of otheres is skewed on the internet. I probably seem a lot different then what i really am in life. Anyway man, it sucks that you're leavin, cause i liked your witty comments, hope to see yah on the forum some other time.

regardless. i'm sure this place will be much better without him, and without her trying to convice everyone he isn't an idiot, though he so clearly is.

Edited by Scot

regardless. i'm sure this place will be much better without him, and without her trying to convice everyone he isn't an idiot, though he so clearly is.

you don't even know him, you don't know anything about him, and you're not one to judge

he might piss me off and he might not make the least bit of sense to me, but he's certainly not an idiot, and to be quite honest, i'd rather ANYONE here leave than him

Amen. I've always thought of Saturnine as one of the key players here. I can honestly say that the place won't be the same without you. Remember the thread that asked the question why we came here and why we stuck around, and a lot of the answers were Saturnine? I think that says a lot.

I hope you stick around man. I really doubt people's opinions of you have been that greatly tainted, considering its hard to have one over the internet anyway. If you really do leave, its been nice getting a chuckle from what you have had to say.

I've always considered you an older brother, who molests me at a young age, but I forgive you on your death bed. I don't know.

you don't even know him, you don't know anything about him, and you're not one to judge

whatever you say matthew good.

anyway. the same could be said for you throwing a tantrum when jeff and i went out for coffee.

so really, if you want to talk about people being judged, let's start with you judging me. ;)

whatever you say matthew good.

anyway. the same could be said for you throwing a tantrum when jeff and i went out for coffee.

so really, if you want to talk about people being judged, let's start with you judging me. ;)

uh, that wasn't a tantrum, that was a joke

if calling me matthew good was supposed to be an insult you should try harder. i'd have no problems at all with having a voice like that, a wife that hot, or living in vancouver.

i'd get cuter dogs, though.

Edited by mrs jesus

that "you don't even know him, you don't know anything about him, and you're not one to judge" just reminded me of that time matt said "know me, you're nothing like me, though i'm sure you wish you were".

either way, this debate is rather pointless, as i:

a. don't think too highly of either of you after that "i love him, but he doesn't love me cause i called his house thread"

and

b. don't really care what you or anyone else on this board that i haven't met, and don't plan to meet thinks of me.

Edited by Scot