manfromharoldwood

That Fido Commercial

Has anyone seen that Fido commercial where the dog herds all the people into the centre with the Xmas tree in the middle? Herds them like SHEEP?! This commercial pisses me off on so many levels... I can't believe that we live in a time where people probably don't even get the analogy.

I mean, that fact makes the sheep comment true, and it's ironic and funny, but still. Pisses me off to no end.

people crackers for animals = awesome

the fido commercial, i totally agree with you manfromharoldwood. it's true that people are sheep and blah blah blah and it's so trendy to be non conformist. but it's something that media and especially big business don't talk about. it's kind of an unspoken thing that as long as no one acknowledges it directly in their marketing or advertising people will continue to follow each other. big business has the public under thier thumb as long as you don't outright tell that public that they are under your thumb, right?

or so we thought. fido did. and people think it's cute.