EvanofEdmonton

Drinking Tea?

I drink coffee at work 'cause I drink at black and milk is a pain to keep. I drink tea at home but only *proper* tea out of a tea bag. No flouncy leaf stuff or odd flavours. How can fruit make tea? Tea has to come from a tea plant!

Edited by Pip

i have strawberry tea and i'm not really feeling it. i want some east indian tea or something.. i drink coffee like mad at work. we have specialty coffees like caramel biscotti (my fav), raspberry chocolate, and then not so strange ones like irish cream and french vanilla. we have like 10 kinds of coffee and i loves it. i put whipped cream on mine and eat with with a spoon.

i started drinking tea regularly this year. at first i had no preference and just drank the red rose orange pekoe stuff. its alright with a little lemon in it. then my friend turned me onto green tea, which is alright just as long as i dont forget to take the bag out B). then i joined uniterra and now only drink tea if i know it's been fairly traded. i have a box of earl grey at the moment.

I never used to drink tea, unless you include the iced variation. But I don't drink coffee, and it's cold in them there freezers I spend far too much time in at work so I started drinking tea in the mornings. I don't mind a little lemon lane or even some earl grey.

Two milk, two sugar please.