its a good cd overall i think, got some good tunes, yes they do sound alike, but doesnt every band? cause they stick with one genre, and it makes them sound roughly the same. and personally i dont think that make believe is the worst album this year, its a fun album, pretty upbeat, it is a disappointment if you are a hardcore weezer fan, but i think that they didnt miss by much with it.

and personally i dont think that make believe is the worst album this year, its a fun album, pretty upbeat, it is a disappointment if you are a hardcore weezer fan, but i think that they didnt miss by much with it.

C'mon. Your defence of the album is that for people who aren't very familar with Weezer it's not that bad?

i've been a big weezer fan for many years and i think that make believe is awesome, their best since pinkerton...and really, thats the best i could've hoped for...

You know, saying it's the best since Pinkerton isn't saying much at all. Weezer in the new millenium has been just disappointment after disappointment.

But seriously, Make Believe, awesome?

Where? Name me one awesome song. The only redeeming factor of that album is maybe "Freak Me Out".