Recently my friend's band, "Insert", won a Battle Of The Bands in Vancouver. Take that all of you who thought they were just another lame band. Now on to the final round, they are competing with 12 other bands in Canada. To win, they must get the most votes online. The site to vote at is www.supernova.com, Details at www.insertband.com. Please, please vote for them, if they win they open for Three Days Grace and Thornley in Toronto. It would be really cool if we could help start a North Vancouver band's career. All we have to do is vote. Thank you.

I would rather open for Ashley Simpson than either of those bands, but yeah, that could be a starting point for them. Maybe i'll take another listen.

Edited by Dan #2

Thornley isn't all that bad. But that's only because the guy was from that other band when Canadian music was good. Less crappy. A band from my highschool did the whole battle of the bands, Supernova thing. I certainly didn't vote for them, and I'm on a first name basis with some of them, but I'll vote for insert god damn it!

Hmm, I think they're pretty damn solid for that style of music. Definetely adequate to open for Thornley. ;)

Edit: Oh and, that song is stuck in my head. I'm liking the lyrics in the chorus, catchy. 0.0, wow that Absolution band absolutely wreaks of sucking. His voice makes me cringe, not only that, what a crappy song in general.

Edited by MarketTomato

Ha ha, yeah. In my honest opinion Insert is a very good band, better than the bands they are trying to get the chance to open for. I recently was told (unsure if it's true) that Matt Good was in attendance for "The Harmony Arts Festival", a show Insert was involved in. I wonder if Matt saw them. Anyhoo, the band is now struggling to keep up with first in a distant second now. Insert desperately needs your help.