Gob

Trailer Park Boys: The Movie

Baked On A True Story

Coming Summer 2006

Official Site

There is a teaser trailer on the official site, check it out.

Despite being a product from my home country of Canada, TV's "Trailer Park Boys" can also be seen down in States, and will also be released in the U.S. as a full-feature movie by Dreamworks, under the title TRAILER PARK BOYS: THE BIG DIRTY. There doesn't seem to be any specific dates set on the movie, but sometime in 2006 is the hope (the film is presently in post-production).

I'm a fan of the show and can't wait for this flick.

Hugh Dillon co-stars and is executive produced by Ivan Reitman of Old School fame.

post-14-1133795821.jpg

Edited by Gob

Interesting. But wasn't the TV show created from an original movie?

Taken from http://www.imdb.com

Set in a separate storyline not related to the "Trailer Park Boys" Television show, but with the same lovable characters. The pot smoking, rum drinking Ricky and Julian are released from prison where they meet Bubbles for the first time and eventually come to live in the Sunnyvale Trailer Park.

So I would suppose this is set before their black & white film made before the series started.