Every Name Is My Name

Matthew Good's Band

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed how lame that the rest of the band was on stage at the shows. Maybe it was just the show i went to (Ottawa on the Sunday), but while Matt was flailing around stage the of the band was just standing there moving nothing but their hands. I realize the drummer can't do a whole lot sitting back there but Rich and ?? (I can't remember his name right now) just didn't seem into it at all for the show i saw. Just wondering if they had an off night or maybe that's just the way they are?!?!?!

no... like 3 songs into it matt says 'you're going to wear the hat' to christian. he'd do that like every now and then. he hes like 'okay, let me explain the hat.' i guess somehwere they picked up his fruit hat (the sort that has all sorts of fruits decorationg it everywhere) and the person that messes up most during the show has to wear that hat for 24 hrs. im sure they just did it at the beginning of the tour if you guys don't know what its about. i saw the 2nd show of the white light rock and roll revue tour.

hmmm, its interesting that people thought that the rest of the band was boring. I would say for the two concerts I went to they were the opposite. I have explained before somewhere else on here but I don't remember where so I'll do a brief recap: Christian let my sister hold his guitar in the middle of 'near fantastica' and let me pluck the strings during his guitar solo and also - mind you this was before their show - but every member came out individually during the opening act and did something funny. For example: drank champagne, dressed up like superman, did yoga etc. And this was at one of the very last stops on their tour. Weird, how it varies from city to city hey?

I love the hat idea, I think you can hear the explanation in the Grand Bend bootleg.

There's also the Flip A Coin pool, basically Matt starts off the show with one of three songs: POYL, Poor Man, or Bad Idea, and whichever of the 3 other members picks the right song wins the pool. Apparently rich won the first 2 in a row, I think.

-julz