Irony is a dead Scene

Irony is a dead Scene

Irony is a dead Scene

Irony is a dead Scene

Irony is a dead Scene

Irony is a dead Scene

Irony is a dead Scene

Irony is a dead Scene

Now I'm not sure of what I said was "emo" or not. Is the apparent retardation of this thread some sort of Ottawa inside joke? I really don't like thsi thread I'm sorry. But I like Ottawa. Just not INS' sorry attempts at insults and making sense.

Edited by The_Rat_Who_Would_be_King

Obviously you don't need to makes sense, it's a message board. And clearly you can be as cool as you want, because it's a message board. I say go -INS- shake things up, this board has not yet seen the likes of a true troublemaker, and I feel you have the makings of one!*

*This sarcasm has been brought to you buy Spritzup. It's not Sprite, it's not 7up, it's the best of both with none of the shit.

Is Spritzup the name of that rip-off drink? If so I love your name in a way I didn't before. Those drinks are brilliant, every time I'm in the supermarket I have to look at them. I wish I could remember their names now. Anyway, I didn't like your post, until I got to the end, where I loved it. This post is clearly fellating you with a passion, but fellatio has never stopped me before. I still hate this thread.

Is Spritzup the name of that rip-off drink? If so I love your name in a way I didn't before. Those drinks are brilliant, every time I'm in the supermarket I have to look at them. I wish I could remember their names now. Anyway, I didn't like your post, until I got to the end, where I loved it. This post is clearly fellating you with a passion, but fellatio has never stopped me before. I still hate this thread.

Yeah, Spritzup is the name of that no-name ripoff. And sir, you are far to kind in relation to my post.

you have incredibly lame arguments.. you must be vegan.

hmmmmmm.. i dont even remember the relevance of this thread.. i think it was to pick up hawt ChiKGS!!!

a. You spelled 'hot' wrong. Spelling it 'hawt' doesn't make you cool

b. You spelled 'chick's wrong.

c. It's an internet forum about Matt Good. If you want to pick up hot chicks, go outside, or go to a dating chat room. Though your hot chicks may actually be horny old men.

*EDIT - Big number 300.... sweet

Edited by Spritzup

a)  You spelled 'hot' wrong.  Spelling it 'hawt' doesn't make you cool

B)  You spelled 'chick's wrong.

c)  It's an internet forum about Matt Good.  If you want to pick up hot chicks, go outside, or go to a dating chat room.  Though your hot chicks may actually be horny old men.

right and im in open discussion..

so your not at fault wronging me for wrongs you think i've done.. and im not at wrong for openly discussing my relevance for this thread that mr. Rat King w/e doesnt like. (the thing about picking up girls was sarcasm, this was exagerated by using improper spelling, it was a laugh mechanic)

teh end.

Edited by -INS-