-INS-

Ottawa Represent

Apparently the stupidity of this thread knows no bounds. On that note, voodoo for all.

i take that as an attack on my person and am thus putting the appropriate actions into motion.

haha. i'm so silly sometimes. yeah, i'm stupid. this thread is stupid. this whole internet thing is stupid, for that matter.

Apparently the stupidity of this thread knows no bounds.  On that note, voodoo for all.

tell me.. do you talk like some English Scholar in person?

I say sir! You have offended my honor. Pistol duel at dawn.

motherfucker, your entering a world of pain.

;)

i live in my mind.  my mind lives in ottawa.

who let you out of the cage?

My mind is not caged. my mind is a bird....Tonight....a bird will fly....and collide....wit cho mothafuckin head like it did Fabio as he came off the coaster with a bloody face...that was funny.

Beers on saturday? i'm not sure....i'm thinking a 24 of something real cheap at a house as opposed to a more expensive bar

still thinking though

i've been to orleans twice, maybe three times in my three years of ottawa. You've always been considered, "the other side." where people mysteriously come from and whine about it taking over an hour busride back home.

seems like a cool place though.

Here's something Hockey Game On Saturday Night

Scot knows where i'll be

bull max.

the creaziest cheap beer in the world. and you'll probably only need 6. for two reasons 1. they're fucking strong 2. they almost unbearable.

one time this guy came to fix a walk in fridge in my parents restauarant and after he was done he offered me a beer. he pulled out a can of bull max and i drank it. i swear togod tghe one can almost drunked me. the next time i went to the jar shop i convinced my buddy to buy a 6 pack of the stuff. he normally plows through a 6er without feeling a thing, after 3 and a half of these he was passed out in the back of my car.

2005 was the year of excess. It started while chugging a beer and it will end that way, only much more crazy. This year was like Leaving Las Vegas, only I left Vegas alive.

Best way to do New Years is probably a house party. Too much money would be spent at the bars. A good 24 would last the night, bring a bit more just in case, but a fucking 24....that should do it