Gob

Hostel

Wide Release January 6, 2006

Official Site

Trailer

Synopsis

Three backpackers head to a Slovakian city that promises to meet their hedonistic expectations, with no idea of the hell that awaits them.

Trivia

The trailers bill the movie as "inspired by true events." Director Eli Roth says that he found a Thai website that advertised itself as a "murder vacation," offering users the chance to torture and kill someone for the price of $10,000. Roth later showed the site to Quentin Tarantino and the two developed the idea for the film. Tarantino and Roth said later on an Icelandic talk show that they have no idea if the website was real or not.

post-14-1133930072.jpg

I saw it and was amazed at the amount of tits, weed, and torture.

It's worth a watch if your into the genre.

And it hit #1 its' first weekend earning $20 million with a budget of $5 million.

Meh the movie sucked some serious balls.

it was far to predictiable, and really didn't scare and or gross me out. I haven't seen cabin feaver yet, but I'll be sure to check it out.

Ya the end was pretty cool.. that's something that I haven't seen in a movie ever until then I think. but other then that your right nothing really happened.. I think they were shooting to try and freakout the audience with out having to show the graphic parts.. like when there just about to cut off the toe, like come on, they build the suspence, then ruin it.

Ya the end was pretty cool.. that's something that I haven't seen in a movie ever until then I think. but other then that your right nothing really happened.. I think they were shooting to try and freakout the audience with out having to show the graphic parts.. like when there just about to cut off the toe, like come on, they build the suspence, then ruin it.

I totally agree with that, I thought they would have at least shown that.

And Azalroth, here you go (Spoiler):

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
The crazy business guy blowtorches the Asian girls face and her eyeball (and cord) is hanging down her face...creepy stuff!

ya that part was pretty cool, but the real spoiler is really when

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
The dude saves the asian chick then she jumps infront of the on comming train cause her face is messed beyond recognition. The him cutting up that wanna be doctor in the bathroom stall..

but the movie is still a total rip.. it only made money cause quintion terintino's name was on it.

True.. but when he talked about paying big money to get it from over seas or what ever he said.. I kinda knew it was comming.. at least he had the balls to go back for her... even though it was a script and everyone is a hero. In real life he probably wouldn't have survived or gone back for her

Guest Prosis

Pointless stupid useless violence and gory bullshit...boring story and bad actors...

All in all, bad.

A shitload of breasts though, but that's not enough for me to watch it again...

Edited by Prosis