josiegross

Best Songs 4

what's the best matthew good (band) record to listen to when you're getting ready for a hot date?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. what's the best matthew good (band) record to listen to when you're getting ready for a hot date?

• avalanche
    • audio of being
    • in a coma
    • beautiful midnight
    • last of the ghetto astronauts
    • loser anthems
    • raygun
    • underdogs
    • white light rock and roll review

**lo-fi b-sides is not on the list because very few people own it. please don't post "none of the above. lo-fi b-sides" because it makes those of us who don't own it jealous, and if you DO own it you should NOT be playing it. you should keep it under your pillow.

if you post that lo-fi b-sides is your favorite record to listen to while getting ready for a hot date you are consenting to being spammed by private messages containing links to stupid websites. not stupid funny, REALLY stupid.

it's about which one gets you the most pumped up, makes you feel good about yourself, gets you excited. that sort of thing.

for example, i chose loser anthems because of mu life as a circus clown and flashdance II because they make me feel like a sexy beast when i listen to them. and because holly on flight recorder from viking 7 makes me feel hopeful.

**lo-fi b-sides is not on the list because very few people own it. please don't post "none of the above. lo-fi b-sides" because it makes those of us who don't own it jealous, and if you DO own it you should NOT be playing it. you should keep it under your pillow.

if you post that lo-fi b-sides is your favorite record to listen to while getting ready for a hot date you are consenting to being spammed by private messages containing links to stupid websites. not stupid funny, REALLY stupid.

I think we can vote for lo-fi b-sides, based on the fact it was released on a in a coma.

and i think most of us own the deluxe version of in a coma.

i think it REALLY stupid that you try an threaten us with spam if we choose to vote for it.

I think we can vote for lo-fi b-sides, based on the fact it was released on a in a coma.

and i think most of us own the deluxe version of in a coma.

i think it REALLY stupid that you try an threaten us with spam if we choose to vote for it.

then your answer would be "in a coma".

and, while you're getting ready for that hot date, try working up a sense of humor. i know it sounds hard, love, but try it. most people have it in thier top 10 of things they're looking for in a lover.

Why was Lo-fi B-sides left off the list? That's the best one.

i don't even know that that will help, seeing as how you can't read.

Why was Lo-fi B-sides left off the list? That's the best one.

Why in the hell is everyone infatuated with lo-fi? I mean, come on, I know it's very rare and all, but we've all heard the songs. They're good but definitely NOT matt's top three.

It's kind of like if you stole a Ferrari by hot-wiring it. And then a month later after you'd already drove the hell out of it said, "OOH, This car would be sooo much better if I had the keys!"

There is no way lo-fi should be tops on anyone's list. Especially the "date prep" list. For one, since josie obviously stated in the preface you couldn't list it.

and secondly, unless you're taking a whore bath in preparation for your date, it is not long enough.