guitarchick

Fire?

Yes. While I am not a perticularly big fan of performances which involve fire, I do have some fairly pyromaniacal tendencies. I recently bought a zippo, and wore the flint out in one month. I don't smoke.

Then of course there was the thermite, the pyrodex duct tape devices, and the infamous the napthalene fireball mortar.

i love it as well... although im not an idiot with it.

in my first year of university, i lived in residence. one night, my roomates had the bright idea of dousing our coffee table with alcohol (i think it was vodka) and then lighting it on fire. i'm not sure what they expected to happen, but they sure looked suprised when the entire table was ablaze.

i love roomates.

i love it as well... although im not an idiot with it.

in my first year of university, i lived in residence. one night, my roomates had the bright idea of dousing our coffee table with alcohol (i think it was vodka) and then lighting it on fire. i'm not sure what they expected to happen, but they sure looked suprised when the entire table was ablaze.

i love roomates.

*ROTFLMFAO* Were they DRUNK? That might explain why they were so surprized. I mean...dude...what do you expect?

In a related story, last year me and two other guys, one of which was and is my roommate, got a hold of some nail polish remover that some foolish girl had left in our apartment. We then went on to fill up that little trench on pop cans and set it on fire. Then we started lighting up fluid we poured on plastic caps until it would melt through. Then I think we just lit the table on fire. THEN we moved into the bathroom where there was water available. My friend proceeded to cover his hand in nailpolish remover and light that on fire, running it under the tap right away. Then came the melding of toilet humour with fire humour. I thought it would be great to try and light the seat of the toilet on fire. We tried but just couldnt get it to work. Then I decided to pour what was left into the bowl and light that. I was willing to sacrifice my arm hairs to light it, but didn't take into account that all that fluid that didn't light on the seat, ended up in the bowl. So by the time I got it lit, the flames shot up and burned off my right eye lashes. Somehow all my other hair went unsinged.

Epilogue, I never did get kicked out of residence despite all the damages. The end.

yeah i've seen that too. some guy who's family owns a bar, everyone in the family has a talent and performs at said bar. this guy juggles fire stick wand thingers. it's quite the feat.

when i went to hawaii, a lot of their entertainment at the hotel had to do with fire and stuff. it was tre cool.

Fire brought nothing but trouble when my friends and I went through our pyromania phase. Actually, that's not true, it brought endless enjoyment as well.

I did exactly the same thing. I was a huge pyro all through junior high. Loads of fun. I also burned myself a few times. Less fun, but not particularly unfun.

It's amazing the wicked pyrotechnic mixtures you can make with chemicals liberated from the school chemical storage. Fun fun.