MarketTomato

Apparitions

Yep, I agree as well. When it was released as a single I HATED it. The album version just seems too long and droning to me. Every word is friggin stretched out into infinity.

Say hello, remmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn

A rat, in your bbrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnnn

What would you sssaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy if we lived on TV?

we're stuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk inside our own machines

apppppppppaaaaaaaaarrrrriiiiiiitttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooonnsssssssss

I dunno, I just don't like. That said, the IAC version and the solo version he plays at his shows is much better.

Haha yeah, it's a good song, but it's not like its amazing or anything. And Suburbia, I have no clue why people think that that is his best song. I just don't get it. I mean, it's good and all, but there are FAR better songs. Sometimes, I'm even inclined to skip it. 0.0 (I never do though)

what I hate about the song is that when he does it at concerts everyone goes crazy for it, just like hello time bomb. When in reality he should be playing the better stuff that the real fans know, running for home. strangest one of all.

its still a good song which I enjoy, but too many people listen to it and thats all they know

Yeah, HTB is a good song that happened to get a little too popular for it's own good. I don't blame it though.

heh, also, on one of the bootlegs I have of HTB you can sort of hear me singing it in the background, which is really cool to show to friends and family.

Yep, I agree as well. When it was released as a single I HATED it. The album version just seems too long and droning to me. Every word is friggin stretched out into infinity.

Say hello, remmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn

A rat, in your bbrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnnn

What would you sssaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy if we lived on TV?

we're stuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk inside our own machines

apppppppppaaaaaaaaarrrrriiiiiiitttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooonnsssssssss

I dunno, I just don't like. That said, the IAC version and the solo version he plays at his shows is much better.

Actually, you put to much ccccccccccckkkkkkk....

In fact it's more like:

"we're stuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuhuuuuuhuuuhuuuuuuck inside our own machines"