icantremember1989

Black Helicopter (demo)- Merry Xmas Everyone

Theres parts in it from expanded packs in Garageband, but he modified them a bit, in turn making it his own.

Way to be Matt.

Oh ya, its on the hub for freebie in 256KBPS

The icon...it's horrible!

I've seen the website, but must we see her here too! ;)

You don't seem to have an avatar, so go and get one that annoys everyone like mine does.

Theres parts in it from expanded packs in Garageband, but he modified them a bit, in turn making it his own.

Way to be Matt.

Oh ya, its on the hub for freebie in 256KBPS

The icon...it's horrible!

I've seen the website, but must we see her here too! ;)

You don't seem to have an avatar, so go and get one that annoys everyone like mine does.

I'll keep my eye out for one!

The server has been having some problems lately so it likely "burped" while you were downloading.

This will all be fixed when we get the new server.

Yesterday we had 2gigs worth of downloads for that song ;).

Download it again in a few minutes. Everyone note that if a download fails wait to download it again before you do so.

OMFG!!!!

I didn't think there'd be any new Matt demos for a very long time! I was so wrong...And am glad I was wrong:)

Great song. Sounds like he put allot of work into it, with all the different layers and all. I hope this is what we can expect from him on his next, maybe last album, to finish off his Universal contract.

Thanks for letting us know about it... Otherwise I would have totally missed out on this super X-mas surprise!!

Just heard the song. LOVE IT. Its really good. I like it a lot better than "Oh Be Joyful" (was never a big fan).

Matt is so great.

I never really liked Oh Be Joyful either. I certainly don't hate it, but it doesn't stand out much to me.

"Best thing he's ever done"? WOW, now that a statement?? I think not. I'm a 10 year plus fan but I'm just glad it's a little xmas DEMO treat.

More concerning is what's with his 'new' approach with his vocals & all this acoustic guitar? Pete Yorn ...not. Bring back Genn with his Gibson.

"Best thing he's ever done"? WOW, now that a statement?? I think not. I'm a 10 year plus fan but I'm just glad it's a little xmas DEMO treat.

More concerning is what's with his 'new' approach with his vocals & all this acoustic guitar? Pete Yorn ...not. Bring back Genn with his Gibson.

boo! you hush up. i think it's exciting that he's trying something new. it's still the same guy making music, with all his quirks and personality, just a different style...

and can you blame him for getting tired of doing the same thing over and over again?

Personaly loved the song. i generaly perfer Matts sorfter sound ing music. Not to say that I do not like the Raw sound of WLRRR, Howevere for me it just doesnt get anybetter then his original demos or Alalance. Just my oppinion.

Hmm.. remember last X-Mas, he released Cant Get Shot In The Back and Dusk and Annabelle.. but they sounded NOTHING like the next album he released (WLRRR).

Is it possible, the new record could follow the same pattern?? I think Black Helicopter is wicksome, so I'd like to have an album of that.. I know he's going for the whole acoustic feel.. but I'm hoping it's more of a darker acoustic.. and not so much political.. kind of like how Fated is..