Prometheon

What's Your Favourite Food?

bacalao, you mean.

no i meant baklava. its a greek pastry that makes me feel good in my pants. bacalao is fish. fish does not make me feel good in my pants.

bacalao is basically salt cod... but in spanish. ole, bitch.

i'm trying to remember, because my nonna had made that stuff a few times even though she's clearly not greek. is this baklava you're on about that pastry stuff wrapped around salted cod? because that's probably what i'm on about but don't know what language to say it in.

Right now I am eating sphagetti with oregano salad dressing. For those who haven't tried it, I can assure you it would not go anywhere near your list of favorite foods. Where's the sphagetti sauce? ;)

What's wrong with you?

If you're out of regular sauce (the only acceptable form of which is your standard tomato), try using pesto. Failing that, just put some light-tasting extra virgin olive oil on there. Never salad dressing! Silly mangiacakes.

bacalao, you mean.

no i meant baklava. its a greek pastry that makes me feel good in my pants. bacalao is fish. fish does not make me feel good in my pants.

bacalao is basically salt cod... but in spanish. ole, bitch.

i'm trying to remember, because my nonna had made that stuff a few times even though she's clearly not greek. is this baklava you're on about that pastry stuff wrapped around salted cod? because that's probably what i'm on about but don't know what language to say it in.

If I remember correctly, baklava is a dessert pastry with honey and nuts and other good stuff. It's really awesome, you should try it.

it has absolutely nothing to do with salted cod, or fish of any type.

bacalao, you mean.

You rock. Baklava is really awesome. And Dan #2 rocks as well for mentioning falefel.

i'm trying to remember, because my nonna had made that stuff a few times even though she's clearly not greek.  is this baklava you're on about that pastry stuff wrapped around salted cod?  because that's probably what i'm on about but don't know what language to say it in.

it has absolutely nothing to do with salted cod, or fish of any type.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Now, if we can get back to the business of bacalao... it is excellent.