manfromharoldwood

Band Clothes.

Does wearing more than one article of clothing from the same band at the same time make you a dork?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Does wearing more than one article of clothing from the same band at the same time make you a dork?

• yes.
    • no.
    • i've seen the end and it's plaid.

It's okay as long as it's not the exact same style of logo on each one. I foten wear two Matt Good things just because I've got the WLRRR sweatshirt that doesn't scream Matt Good, and all the other ones that I would wear under it either say MG which people don't seem to get, or the Matthew Good isn't clearly visable. So in coclusion, as long as you don't look like the band version of Garth from that scene in Wayne's World, and as long as no one can clearly read the same words on more than one part of your outfit, then you should be okay.

unless you believe in korean sweat shops, anyway.

Radiohead clothing is made in America, I believe. The only piece of band clothing I own is a Radiohead shirt anyway, so it's not a big deal.

my reasoning is that people get all decked out in like, nike shoes and shirt and hats or whatever and no one thinks they're dorks

When people are decked out in brand names like that, I don't think of them as dorks, but maybe materialistic morons. What's wrong with Value Village, dammit?

What's wrong with Value Village, dammit?

I was in a used clothing shop yesterday and i found the coolest pants ever. They were a checkered plaid with pastel red / yellow / blue, they were so amazing and i cried a little when the waist was like 4 inches too small. Damned girls clothing!!

Radiohead clothing is made in America, I believe. The only piece of band clothing I own is a Radiohead shirt anyway, so it's not a big deal.

my reasoning is that people get all decked out in like, nike shoes and shirt and hats or whatever and no one thinks they're dorks

When people are decked out in brand names like that, I don't think of them as dorks, but maybe materialistic morons. What's wrong with Value Village, dammit?

i have 2 pairs of sweet adidas kicks form value villiage. you can be materialistic and save money.

i have 2 pairs of sweet adidas kicks form value villiage. you can be materialistic and save money.

I stand corrected ;) .

just because it's made in america doesn't mean it's not made in a sweat shop

yeah, actually it does, considering there aren't sweat shops in america.