Ravenous Yam

Imaginary Friends

Have you ever had an imaginary friend?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?

• Yes
    • No

Yah I was the same. I kinda just faked having one who's name was also Eric. I was an only child and I think I was just bored, so I remember making the choice to create an imaginary friend. I could talk to him over a phone in my hand. I never really hung out with him or anything, but for a long time if people asked if I had one I'd say I did. I used him, and I regret that. I also used to go sit on a bench in front of a fence and pretend that by pressing buttons on the fence I could open up a communication channel with my recently dead grandpa, who would give me advice on how to get the girl I had a crush on. That was weird I guess.

Okay, my imaginary friends were....very strange.

I had 3 aligators that lived under my bed. They were to protect me.

And when I was 5, we went into a mexican restaurant, and I heard a mexican band playing and decided I wanted one of my own.

The three of them lived under the bed with the aligators too.

I was a -very- weird kid, like I said.

I had two imaginary friends, and they wouldn't let me play with them.

Haha, kidding.

But, I am writing a story about a girl with skitzophrenia who creates an imaginary friend to exscape from her abusive family, falls inlove with her imaginary friend and then one day he leaves.

She goes to a shrink, shows him the note he wrote her saying goodbye, but then realizes it's in her handwriting. That's when you realize that Eugene (the imaginary friend) doesn't exsist.

I had two imaginary friends, and they wouldn't let me play with them.

Haha, kidding.

But, I am writing a story about a girl with skitzophrenia who creates an imaginary friend to exscape from her abusive family, falls inlove with her imaginary friend and then one day he leaves.

She goes to a shrink, shows him the note he wrote her saying goodbye, but then realizes it's in her handwriting. That's when you realize that Eugene (the imaginary friend) doesn't exsist.

But first you're going to use spell check, right?