That's great that he signed, I kept hearing rumours that there'd only be one more season after this.

I am liking this season so far, I wasn't a fan of a couple of episodes near the begining of the season, but I have found that it's definitley picked up.

Hopefully they tie up some of the loose ends that were created in the first episode though, but I am sure they will get to those eventually.

I dont watch much TV. I haven't for years... yet after watching the first season of 24 on DVD, I was hooked to this show. I couldn't agree more that it is the best show on television... the Kief is pretty much the shit

so take a wiff

Kief is cool. BUT HERE WE GO!...the show sucks, it is the most fake thing ever, I know exactly whats gonna happen every second. It is lame. too unreal. Retarded. No Fun. Why arent more people dying. Get rid of the faggy characters....and the show.

Rant Complete.

Kief is cool. BUT HERE WE GO!...the show sucks, it is the most fake thing ever, I know exactly whats gonna happen every second. It is lame. too unreal. Retarded. No Fun. Why arent more people dying. Get rid of the faggy characters....and the show.

Rant Complete.

I disagree. ;)

My buddy rented that, he beat it in 2 days.. although he doesn't really have a life. He reluctantly handed me the controller a couple times, it was pretty fun. The graphics were disappointing though compared to what they can do these days.