benneb

T.v Sounds On In A Coma

to induce people on this messageboard to talk about other things besides his hair, weight, and love life. obviously.

you know, his hair is sooo pretty. i love his nerd glasses. he seems to be at a good weight and he has a wife. he's just perfect ;)

hahahahahaha!!!

Indeed. And it is a wager. I wager that you cannot find a mentally healthy professor from a reputable university who would:

A) Give out 'Why?' as the only question on a final examination and

B) Award an 80% or above for the response 'Why not?'

And I would also wager that I could find a professor at my school who would call that the dumbest thing he's ever heard.

In highschool maybe. As a joke. On a quiz. I actually had a teahcer in grade 12 who had us write an in class essay on the metaphysical content and symbolism in Kubrik's The Shining. Someone wrote 'all work and no play make Jack a dull boy' over and over again during the entire test period and scored an 80. The essay was worth about 2% though.