Eric

Another Horse That's Been Beaten...

Because I cannot remember, or never knew for that matter, I have to ask everyone what the whole Our Lady Peace vs. MGB thing was all about. I remember hearing of this controversy in the late 90s, but I never knew who said what or started it. And what are the most notable quotes, arguments?

This all happened in summer of 2000, where people speculate it is because MGB were not invited by OLP to perform at OLP's Summersault 2000 concert.

Matt also said something along the lines of..

"everyone touts Our Lady Peace as the greatest f***ing thing since sliced bread.. when the truth is the four of them couldnt sit around and make f***ing butter together.."

I'm 100% sure that quote is at least 95% verbatim.

He also went on to say that their genius ideas are created by Arnold Lanni. It's funny because the next OLP record was Gravity, and produced by Bob Rock.. and we all know what a car wreck that was.

He also went on to say that their genius ideas are created by Arnold Lanni. It's funny because the next OLP record was Gravity, and produced by Bob Rock.. and we all know what a car wreck that was.

It was a wreck, But I actually am quite fond of the latest one, Healthy in Paranoid Times.

Mind you, I'm alone in that, I believe.

Edited by LexyGirl

It was a wreck, But I actually am quite fond of the latest one, Healthy in Paranoid Times.

Mind you, I'm alone in that, I believe.

No No, I think HIPT is a great album.