In the Water I Am Beautiful is amazing, but i stand by what i said about the first four songs.

And i also stand by what i said about him having shitty tattoos.

450px-Dallas3.jpg

Edited by Dan #2

In the Water I Am Beautiful is amazing, but i stand by what i said about the first four songs.

And i also stand by what i said about him having shitty tattoos.

450px-Dallas3.jpg

what's wrong with his tattoos?

it's the cliche 'i want lots of tattoo's but i lack the patience to actually develop art' sleeve.

I don't know him, so i don't know his intentions, but i know too many skater kids with tattooage like this, where they get large bland pieces simply for the sake of coverage.

I just think Dallas' are corny and unoriginal.

aint nothing wrong with any of his damn tattoos!

tattoos=sexy

ands thats the tooth

I'm sorry, i don't argue with the mentally handicapped.

but on a more serious note, the whole "tattoos=sexy" is a perfect example of what i'm talking about. Slap on a bland image that you saw in a children's book, and photoshop it to make it glossy, and you've got hotness in ink form.

you're pretty funny, dan

AND THAT'S THE TOOTH!

but seriously, i don't think his tattoos are bland

i'm not really a fan of the old school tattoo art, and i

wouldn't personally get it, but his tattoos are done really well

and the colors are bright and clear so i don't think they look bad

however, tattoos do not a sexy man make

if that were the case, all those good charlotte fags would

be walking hotness and that's just not the way it is

thanks mrs jesus - you seem to see the humor in this too

and thank you dan, for making me think about this, and for implying i am mentally challanged, which actually reminds me off all the reasons why i REFUSE to take message boards seriously

chill out bro, it's music, it makes us all feel something, and i don't think going into the realm of using mental handicaps as insults shows anyones actual intelect on these things

i still love dallas greens music

Edited by jessicadawn

City and Colour isn't bad... but, as an aside, the entire Neverending White Lights album is phenomenal. Again, pretty low key stuff - but it's a pretty cool compilation featuring vocals by: Dallas Green, Raine Maida, Todd Kerns (Age of Electric), Kimmy Gneco (Ours), Daniel Greaves (the Watchmen)...

Check it out, if you're seeking a a more mellow/chilled out sound.

yeah...usually for acoustic. usually when i'm kinda down and i just want some light sounding music in the background

personally, i think it's perfect music when you're feeling down, because it's so fucking sad, man.

Wouldn't you want 'happy' music when you're down?

yeah...usually for acoustic. usually when i'm kinda down and i just want some light sounding music in the background

personally, i think it's perfect music when you're feeling down, because it's so fucking sad, man.

Stu, the world's gunna hit you like a tonne of bricks, champ.

no

it makes me feel better knowing that someone else also feels like complete and utter shit

i just got back from a city and colour show.. dallas is awesome live. voice is powerful and sounds as it does on cd. played at least 6 non-album tracks. george from alexisonfire was just arriving as we walked in, sans groupies, so we headed to the bar. fin.