Scot

Stupid Girls

To be honest, I don't find it particularly appealing if a chick plays guitar.  Maybe some guys do, but seeing as I play guitar, I don't think it very impressive.  Now, if you can play better than me (which isn't very hard), then you'll have impressed me.

Although I wonder about guys who don't play guitar... they might feel a bit inferior/emasculated by the whole thing.

To be honest, I find intelligence most attractive in girls.

Even if their level of intelligence surpasses your own? Is it still sexy or do you feel intimidated?

Not necessarily. There are different types of intelligence, and even though I consider myself a really smart cookie, I really don't give a shit about reading Ayn Rand or studying the Cold War or what have you. I'm also extremely politically incorrect. But at the same time, I am very interested in politics and philosophy and those types of things. I also really like science.

If a girl can actually sustain conversation with me on one of those nerdy things I'm interested in without it being awkward or one-sided, I'll tend to think she's cooler than sliced bread. Probably because she is.

Girl + Instrument = Hot.

Girl + Instrument + Intelligence = Hotter.

Girl + Instrument + Intelligence + Accent = Even Hotter.

Girl + Instrument + Intelligence + Accent + Not A Bitch = Hottest.

What if it's a Cockney British accent, or Welsh accent? Or a thick New Zealand accent? Or a Newfoundland/Eastern accent?

what if she has a speech impediment and you tell all your friends that she has the hottest accent and then when shes around them she open declares her problem and then you look stupid in front of your friends because she ruthlessly decieved you?

Girl + Instrument = Hot.

Girl + Instrument + Intelligence = Hotter.

Girl + Instrument + Intelligence + Accent = Even Hotter.

Girl + Instrument + Intelligence + Accent + Not A Bitch = Hottest.

where do i fit in here?

You are a girl whose instrument is her intelligence, and isn't a bitch (to me, at least).

For the record, I've never understood the whole being in a band/playing guitar thing being omghot. Not that it's unattractive, but hey, maybe it's because I am not quite musically inclined.

All I have to do is stand on a busy street and say "I play guitar" at a normal voice level and girls come from every direction to offer themselves to me.  You should try it.

I prefer drummers myself.....

I like drummers aswell.

They bang on things.