little miss sunshine

Shoe Shopping

I have size 12 feet.

I can RARELY find cute shoes that'll fit me. I hate it.

Though I'm only comfortable in heels or platforms, for some reason. Flat shoes hurt my feet so I can only wear heels. It might be because when I was young I wore them so often my feet got used to 'em.

I HATE pointy shoes >_<; Just no.

They make my feet feel squished.

Edited by Pixie-elf

I have size 12 feet.

I can RARELY find cute shoes that'll fit me. I hate it.

Though I'm only comfortable in heels or platforms, for some reason. Flat shoes hurt my feet so I can only wear heels. It might be because when I was young I wore them so often my feet got used to 'em.

I HATE pointy shoes >_<; Just no.

They make my feet feel squished.

i was going to say "i'm size 12 and i have a problem NOT finding shoes" but then i noticed you were a female.

and for that, i apologize. i hope you have thicker skin than my cousin, who was TORMENTED throughout her life for her size 10.5 feet.

i bought three pairs of shoes on saturday alone. it's grown into a small obsession recently.

here they are:

51371-t.jpg

5137402_both.gif

856.jpg

...designate, you said you love puma. i'm in the same boat. i have 14 pairs of pumas, my favorites being:

34110226.jpg

the only problem with puma is that every secone person is wearing them these days, and in order to find ones that no one has you have to order from the euro site... which is annoying.

You have some really good looking shoes there ;)

i always feel weird whenever i go shopping for like anything wearable. i'm not stupid enough to spend all my money on clothes and it seems that whenever i go shopping, everyone is that store is stupid enough to spend all their money on clothes. i feel so last season.

except for value village. i got 2 sweet set of kicks there.

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/923927/c/8912.html

i don't think mine are leather though.. they could be. and i can't find a picture of the other ones but they are black and amazing.

hooray for having the same pair of shoes. im trying to stockpile them now because im having trouble finding them.

To get technical on the matter, it's rather difficult to maintain a healthy vegetarian diet, especially for teens. Getting enough proten without meat requires effort on the part of the individual to specifically add things like chickpeas or soy to the diet. And thinking of the stereotype of vegetarians that I've got in my head (i.e. 13 year old girls who only love animals because they can hug an animal without being told to buzz off), I'd say some vegetarians will just eat whatever's around with the exception of meat. "Oh, look at me, I ate a banana! Take that carnivores! FUR IS MURDER!!11!11!!".

Vegetarians: I'm sorry about that, really.

Not really. I have fairly large feet (just about size 12, I think, but it varies between companies). I also have fairly large hands. And arms. And legs. I'm also 6'1. So I guess having large appendages comes with the territory of being a fucking tree.

Are you trying to get in my pants?

Or are you just implying that you have a large penis?

EDIT:

And size twelve isn't that bad. A guy in my theater class has size 15 shoes, and hands big enough to pick me up by my head (I know this, because he has, to prove he could). He's also 6'5 though.

Imagine the size of his wang.

Edited by NinjaStyle