little miss sunshine

Shoe Shopping

1. pointy toes = silly as hell

2. i was never a girly girl either. i build things FOR FUN, y'know? but then i met this friend named sarah and she made girly girl stuff feel like dress up. and it's fun now. it's fun to get all whoooooored up with high heels (NEVER pointy toed) and big hair and plunging necklines. gosh, some days i feel like a literal sex bomb. and it's fun, if you think of it as fun. if you think of it as a necessity like a lot of girls do (i.e i have to wear "blank" in order to be cool/sexy/popular) then it becomes a weird shallow world you find yourself swallowed by.

3. if it's just dress up, you can buy $5 heels from the discount bin. if it's to be cool you have to spend hundreds. and that's just NOT cool. no one should ever have to buy insurance for thier wardrobe.

there are people that wear a label because its a label, and there are people who wear the label because of the fabric, or because of the design or because of the lines/fit/uniqueness. there's haute couture and then there's mainstream... it's easy to differentiate between the two if you know what you're looking for.