Cherry Poppin' Daddy

Humanitarian Intervention

I dunno. All i know is that there much much more severe humanitarian crisiseses (what is plural for "crisis") than Iraq (pre or post-war). By signature is a good example.

I think we should tackle them each in order of greatest need. Its too bad we don't have the means to help them all.

What i'd also like to know is why all these celebrities are preaching to help in such-a-such a country, but they are still filthy rich and live in a mansion in a gated community in Beverly Hills.

If i were filthy rich, i'd buy myself a sweet house wih some nice stuff, buy my parents whatever they wanted (ie: house), save enough money to live the rest of my life like an upper-middle class would, and save enough for my (future)kids to go to any university they wanted. Then i'd take the big chunk thats left and give half of it to charity, & then take the other half and invest it in some land somewhere. And then when i die, i'd have that land sold and give it all to charity, as well as everything else i owned (house etc.)

i think one of the main problems is, that we as a western country has an attention span of a music video. first there was the congo, they are at war, so lets help them out, but wait! what is happening in Ethiopia? famine? lets help them out! but wait, what is happening the former yugoslavia... and well you get the point. we dont really stop and try to finish the job. we want a quick and cheep way of doing things. i could have finished the iraq war back in 1991, but we just never did cause it would have been to expensive or to costly in the body count. the problem is, we want the quick fix, cause it is the cheepest fix most of the time.

Our trivial problems are more important than any crisis in the world. Let's say for example, the fact that my dog died is more important than several children in a third world country died in a horrible school fire. Being self centered is almost part of being human.

I dunno. All i know is that there much much more severe humanitarian crisiseses (what is plural for "crisis") than Iraq (pre or post-war). By signature is a good example.

I think we should tackle them each in order of greatest need. Its too bad we don't have the means to help them all.

What i'd also like to know is why all these celebrities are preaching to help in such-a-such a country, but they are still filthy rich and live in a mansion in a gated community in Beverly Hills.

If i were filthy rich, i'd buy myself a sweet house wih some nice stuff, buy my parents whatever they wanted (ie: house), save enough money to live the rest of my life like an upper-middle class would, and save enough for my (future)kids to go to any university they wanted. Then i'd take the big chunk thats left and give half of it to charity, & then take the other half and invest it in some land somewhere. And then when i die, i'd have that land sold and give it all to charity, as well as everything else i owned (house etc.)

So basically you'd buy everything you ever wanted and may possibly ever need in the future for yourself and the whole of your family, and then donate the rest. Do you not think this is what they are doing?