Dan #2

Why I Am Cooler Than You

Oh, Squidney, it won't be that bad.

In fact, to some degree, I wouldn't mind some of the things a Harper government has so far promised to do. Some of the things, that is. Even though I don't trust the guy, I don't doubt that when he gets into office, he'll make some sort of effort to come through on his promises, because the media will be on his ass like a prison inmate on his bitch. No lube.

I think the ground rules with Harper have been established. Don't get too cozy with George Bush, don't touch same sex marriage, don't turn Canada into a theocracy. I also can't stand Paul Martin's idea of eliminating the notwithstanding clause.

To be honest, all conservatives hate orphans, minorities, free loaders, freedom, etc. The only things they like are; God and same sex marriages. Liberals, on the other hand, like to not steal money, like to tell the truth about the money they didn't steal AND their opposition, plus they like to be very straight forward in their campaigning and not hide facts at all.

PS. I'm drunk.

Anyone who didn't catch the sarcasm is blind.

moving on...

I knew Goodale was from Saskatoon, but Saskatchewan as a whole isn't really a red province, is it?

Out of 14 seats in SK, 13 are Conservative, and 1 is Liberal. There used to be a few NDP but people quit voting for them because the Tories are the only ones with a chance of getting rid of the Liberals.