davidedward

Broken Flowers

i just watched this movie today and im still not sure what to think of it. if its is indeed clever. or if it is just boring. although bill murray's performance is flawless. what do you think? does he actually have a son or is just trying to figure out if he really wants one. i dont think any of his potential sons in the movie were his. i dont think he even has one. but i think that is not really the point of the movie.

if you were bored by it, then it is boring. if you weren't bored by it then it wasn't boring.

pretty simple to figure out, but if you want someone else to tell you what you thought about it, i'll give it a shot after i watch it.

ya you still should feel shame for that...even though Angelina Jolie was in it....although she is hot, her with an eye patch just doesn't do it for me....even though my buddies tried to justify it by saying "it's just one more hole to fill"

ya you still should feel shame for that...even though Angelina Jolie was in it....although she is hot, her with an eye patch just doesn't do it for me....even though my buddies tried to justify it by saying "it's just one more hole to fill"

Haha... I don't know, Darryl Hannah was hot in Kill Bill with that eye patch.

I kinda find all of Jarmusch's movies to be a little boring, even the good ones. I liked Ghost Dog and Dead Man, even though they were both kinda boring. But I pretty much hated Coffee & Cigarettes because it was so boring. It is cool to watch his movies to see who is in them though, he usually has some cool actors in his flicks.