davidedward

Least Fav Matt Good Song

I can honestly say that Matt is the only artist that i like every song he has made. Dont have any least favourites. Although i haven't heard any of the demos yet but they are only demos so they dont really count.

there isnt really a song by matt good that i don't like.

but what's with all the people on this board from hamilton?

..people from hamilton don't like matt good.

This is so true.

Actually, it turns out that it was just me posting six times in this same thread. There's only one other guy here from Hamilton.

Edited by Shortcut To Moncton

None. And, If you actually LISTEN to any of the songs, espeacially TRWWBK you'll understand why its so friggin awesome. Listen to it with an open mind. Don't listen to thinking it will suck, then it will. It's not about strentgh or weakness. It's about meaning. Meaning with guitar.

Edited by Stu

i can't believe people who cannot take their head out of matt's ass for a few minutes to see real life. not everything the man touches is gold, that's for sure. i dont understand some of these choices either, i mean people... house of smoke & mirrors? the rat? anything from audio of being is strong vocally, so you'd have to be looking from underdogs or the newest album i'd think.

worst songs to me: In A World Called Catasrophe, loved it when i first heard it on his site. couldn't get enough of it and weapon, weapon remains class while Catastrophe annoys me.

Radio Bomb isn't anything special at all... don't know how that slipped in there.