davidedward

Least Fav Matt Good Song

I can see how people could not particularly like RAT but HATE it?!? Damn.

I like Invasion 1.

Also coming out in purple is just bizzare. Dunno why people are defending it, what do u see in it?

Personally, the fine art of falling apart does absolutely nothing for me - which doesn't make me hate it. But people in this forum voted it the best song from Loser Anthems which does make me hate it.

No such thing as a bad MG song, just different degrees of greatness IMO ;)

I don't understand people who don't like Rat, definately of my favorites. Apparitions does get right on my nerves though.

Mine is definitely hopeless. It's too country/rockabilly. It just doesn't ring out as something that matt good would sing.

I need to be in the right mood for "Middle Class Gangsters" too.

The ONLY song I just can't get into is Ex Pats ... and that's saying a lot about Matt's musical genius. That out of his entire repetoire there is only one song I dislike. The guy's just an incredible talent. It's almost hard to put into words what makes him "so spectacular" (in the words of Carmelina).

not counting some of the demos id say y least favs are north american for life (especially the rooms version) and put out your lights(it sounds like shit and it goes on and on...) and im not too fond of ex pats either.

Edited by Goudie

You know, I use to have a lot of trouble getting into WLRRR for such a long time. It was way too rock out for my taste. I thought Matt is best suited for ballet-y rock songs...

that being said, after learning WHY he made the album - as a hommage to old unplugged rock and roll bands he respected - I had a greater appreciation for the music.

also, i found that rooms made me crave a good rock-out tune now and again.