rebellious_L

Matt's Greatest Vocal Performance

I think Matt is blessed with near perfect vocals and there's not one song that I think he's weak on. His voice is just as strong and flawless (or even more so )live as on his albums. However, The Rat who would be King is undeniably pretty spectacular, because the notes are so drawn out and it takes a hell of a lot of lung capacity to sing that song. I love singing along to that song, but by the end of it, I'm exhausted. (I'll keep practicing ;) )

I think Matt is blessed with near perfect vocals and there's not one song that I think he's weak on. His voice is just as strong and flawless (or even more so )live as on his albums. However, The Rat who would be King is undeniably pretty spectacular, because the notes are so drawn out and it takes a hell of a lot of lung capacity to sing that song. I love singing along to that song, but by the end of it, I'm exhausted. (I'll keep practicing ;) )

I Third that. I've spent countless hours with the stereo cranked singing along to the Rat and making my neighbours ears bleed.

Other than killing my throat and not being able to breathe for the rest of the day, I'd never get bored of this.