i'm listening to four right now. I wish i could download them, i need to use Mozilla, you can right click on putfile with Mozilla.

i love brand new, and these sound really good, especially considering they're demos.

Thanks a lot.

Brand New Street Teamers,

The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me is in stores today! You should be able to find the album just about anywhere, including Best Buy ($9.99). REMEMBER: There will also be limited quantities of the "Sowing Season" single available at the stores listed on our site (check the news section)...you'll get one for free when you buy the album, while supplies last.

In other news, we're currently putting together details for a full USA and Canadian tour, which will take place this March/April/May. We're hoping to announce the dates before the end of the year.

THANK YOU for all of your support, help and patience!

*BrandNewStreetTeamLeadersWhoAreNotSleepingWellThisWeek

P.S.- There is a guy we heard of named Tim Wadephul, he kicks ASS!

okay, I made the last part up, but they said a "full" tour. so I've got my fingers crossed. oh, and I DO kick ass!