RicardoObviouso

Bye Car

yeah but if they write it off, they have to pay me the value of it.

my guess is that its cheaper to repair the interior and replace the audio stuff and rims.

which is why she was all "well that changes things". they obviously didnt even realize the value of it... as for right now i have a 2002 acura 3.2TL courtesy car... this thing kicks ass.

Edited by one_trick_pony

i live in vancouver...the only time i get to see snow covered parking lots is when i go to the local mountains, and they're usually packed with cars.

its the full traction in the rain i get off on. my car is in the 350-380 horsepower region at the wheels, and i can pretty much take anything when its even a little wet out. one of the guys that has an office the same building as mine has the new porsche cayman and i took him without a problem. he was pissed.

i live in vancouver...the only time i get to see snow covered parking lots is when i go to the local mountains, and they're usually packed with cars.

its the full traction in the rain i get off on. my car is in the 350-380 horsepower region at the wheels, and i can pretty much take anything when its even a little wet out. one of the guys that has an office the same building as mine has the new porsche cayman and i took him without a problem. he was pissed.

first of all, people who buy a porsche suv are douchebags, secondly, i want to work in your office.

the SUV you speak of is called the cayenne. Nick is the proud owner of the new cayman s. its sits ranked proudly between the entry level boxter s and the 911. retails for $80,000 something.

trust me, you don't want to work in my office, no one ever gets any work done.

yeah, that's exactly my point.. it's an $80,000 station wagon with a nice engine.

Definitely. I'd prefer a convertible over a hardtop any day (except perhaps for saving weight + easier to install roll cage = probably better for track racing), and the Boxster costs considerably less than the Cayman.

EDIT: You could, if you were so inclined, fit a removable roof rack to the top of the Cayman. Fact: There's a Porsche Cayman with a roof rack with a v. expensive bike pictured in a brochure for Thule rack systems sitting in my kitchen right now.

Edited by ecnarf

all i'm saying is that it's equivalnet to buying a ferrari suv for the same price as a regular ferrari.

"and i can take my kids to school in it!"

But you can't blame Porsche for capitalizing on the huge market for couples of rich white men with small penises and soccer moms who are repulsed by the idea of a genuine sports car.

Seriously, though, any time I go to any remotely upper-crust ski resort, the Cayenne is probably the car I see most often, well above other luxury SUV's, and luxury cars in general.

the SUV you speak of is called the cayenne. Nick is the proud owner of the new cayman s. its sits ranked proudly between the entry level boxter s and the 911. retails for $80,000 something.

trust me, you don't want to work in my office, no one ever gets any work done.

yeah, that's exactly my point.. it's an $80,000 station wagon with a nice engine.

the cayenne starts at $60,000 and works itself to over $160,000 depending on the model. it is currently the most powerful SUV on the market, but the new Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 will take the top spot, and come in at $90,000 less.

2006_wk_srt8_082.jpg

i might give that one some consideration if i can get my head around spending $1110 a month on a truck. last time i considered an suv, my personal preference ended up at either the oldmobile bravada or the bmw x5.

update... i got a 2004 BMW 323i courtesy car now... fucking sexy.

i'm an investment analyst.

i basically tell people what to do with their money, i charge a brokerage fee to move the money and also a managment fee to do the actual work.

the management fee is my income and the brokerage fee i use to take my own advice... so when it comes down it, i invest for free and make money every time.

Edited by one_trick_pony