RicardoObviouso

Bye Car

I'd never wanna drive that nice or expensive of a car. My older brother got one, and in weeks before he could get the garage cleaned out, he lost sleep on most nights thinking someone was going to steal it or do something to it while it was in the driveway. Periodically, he would ask me to make sure it's still there. That's pretty stupid I think, the car is not really much more practical than mine (aside from being a 4-door and thus roomier) but it cost more than twice as much. But I've never had to worry about parking it somewhere and coming back to find an empty spot.

status symbol, my friend. cars are cool. some people say others drive fucking expensive cars to over compensate for something else (usually the insult is a small penis), and usually the only insult you can use on a guy who's got a car worth more than most people make in a year is the tiny dick joke. unless he's bald.

but going back to the status symbol...its just like having a really really sexy girlfriend. you know, the kind that any guy with a little bit of confidence and a few drinks in him would take a stab at.... and leaving her alone at a nightclub.

Edited by one_trick_pony

I think it does. Even I sometimes feel a little resentment towards rich douchebags in expensive cars. Although I understand it's not (always) them trying to compensate for deficiency in manhood or hair, to me it seems like they've misguided aspirations; they're often times just materialists, and I've difficulty respecting that.

I think it does. Even I sometimes feel a little resentment towards rich douchebags in expensive cars. Although I understand it's not (always) them trying to compensate for deficiency in manhood or hair, to me it seems like they've misguided aspirations; they're often times just materialists, and I've difficulty respecting that.

I agree completly with that statement...well said

the cayanne s is a naurally aspirated 4.5L V8 rated at 340 horsepower

and the hemi i was reffering to was in regards to the jeep.

where the hell are you getting your information from?

Porsche ads?

I must be thinking of the Cayenne Turbo.

the cayenne turbo has the same engine as the S, with forced induction. producing 450 horsepower.

no current model porsche is powered by anything less than a 6 cyl.

Then my memory is more faulty than a 1993 Hyundai.

The 450 bhp engine is the one I was thinking of. I had thought I read somewhere in a Porsche ad that the things are powered by a hand-crafted four-cylinder blown engine. I really do remember that.

I saw a Cayenne today at school. Very rich neighbourhood, don't you know. I then evaluated if it was a proper SUV or a station wagon as Satty suggested. It's more of a low-slung SUV than a station wagon, which is probably done to keep people away from, say, the BMW X5, which is a hell of a lot stockier.

My opinion: Infiniti FX45 way before a Cayenne. The sound that comes out of those things is fucking unreal.