Matt

Batman Begins Sequel

I originally heard Pierce Brosnan was to be Dent, and that they were considering Sam Rockwell as the Joker. As much as I love Rockwell I think that guy might make a better Joker (proof might be in the torture scene in Gangster #1). I also think an older Dent would be better though I think. Gyillinhal is often underrated because he is so overrated, but I still think the character of Dent is better to be Waynes former friend, and therefore better to be closer to the same age. God Batman Begins was good.

P.S. Please excuse spelling mistakes, kegger. ;)

paul bethany sounds cool to me, he's got the right face for it. please no jake gyllenhal, he's too whiny to be harvey dent. i could be wrong though.

i heard a rumor that they were considerring phillip seymour hoffman for the role of the penguin. i also heard that bob hoskins was being considerred for the same role, but apparently that's been changed to an "italian mobster".

For the next villain they should use that guy who could stop time... he was in the cartoon show in the mid-ninties... He was pretty cool. He'd jump off a bridge right when batman ws going to get him and he'd land on the train that he always knew was like 3 minutes late or something. Being anal has it's advantages!!

The news now is that Lachy Hulme might play the Joker. And everyone's like 'who the hell is Lachy Hulme?' Well, for the movie amatuers, he's not done a lot. For the movie pros, you may rememeber his as Sparks in Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions. He's apparently the frontrunner.

I recieve all my movie news from joey blow...

http://www.joblo.com

Edited by matrix

Ok, forget that last post. Have you heard the rumors that Heath Ledger is going to play the Joker? WTF? I do not see Heath playing the Joker. He's not really a good actor at all, in my opinion, and I don't think he would be comedic enough to do it.