Matt

Batman Begins Sequel

No one will ever be able to match Jack as the joker

Actually, they can if you wanted a more comic book and dark joker.

Agree they are going for the graphic novel line, so I hope they make the joker dark, twisted and insane. Jack was a good joker, he certainly did the insane part well but they need to go more for evil this time

I'm kind of curious which joker story line they're going to choose.

Asylum.175px-HarleyqLG.jpg

^^ That

Edited by Shakakahn

remember like 2 years ago when people just assumed batman begins was gonna suck goats....

then it was awesome

oh man i saw the preview for the first time, and i thoght it was so lame, batman growing up, his parents dying, going to find the person who was responsible for them dying, i thought it was going to be a horrible movie, it is now in my top 7 i would say of all time

also, i dont think harley quinn HAS to be in the film. keep in mind she wasn't in the comics at all until after her batman: the animated series debut. the picture you posted was the cover for the first comic book she was ever in, and that appearance was quite recent, as compared to the other comics that the first movie draws from (specifically frank miller's batman: year one).

saying she has to be in the movie is like saying robin has to be in it as well. batman and joker are their own separate entities and have enough conflict between one another to carry a film (or my idea of streching their interaction to two films). i just don't think she's at all necessary.

I've been thinking a lot about Batman lately, and the Joker as well. (I've been thinking about going insane and becoming him) But last night I had a dream where I came to terms with Heath ledger as Joker. I was watching him in some dream movie, and he could pull it off. Now I don't know about you jerks, but I trust my dream based opinions. They are usually right. So just chill. My only concern is he is too young, and short, and recognizable. I still think I should play the Joker. If anyone needs me to edit a picture of me to be the Joker, I will. NOT!

I've been thinking a lot about Batman lately, and the Joker as well. (I've been thinking about going insane and becoming him) But last night I had a dream where I came to terms with Heath ledger as Joker. I was watching him in some dream movie, and he could pull it off. Now I don't know about you jerks, but I trust my dream based opinions. They are usually right. So just chill. My only concern is he is too young, and short, and recognizable. I still think I should play the Joker. If anyone needs me to edit a picture of me to be the Joker, I will. NOT!

or i'll do it for you. i've got the ammunition for the job afterall.

silentshadow....do you feel that oprah winfrey has sweet knockers?

ps.. Joker looks sweet

Sort of. I have the feeling that Oprah is the leader of some secret organization that uses feel good entertainment and food to dominate the world.

P.S. I think the Joker looks pretty cool. I really don't like Heath because he can't really act, but I'm thinking that he'll do pretty good with Nolan's direction.