glo

"work"

i always do stuff like that. one time i was writing an email to my secretary and then at the bottom, for some retarded reason, i typed "you wouldnt even be able to guess the things i want to do to you" and then made the text transparent... anyways i thought i got away with it, but a few weeks later she was going back to the email for reference and accidently clicked and dragged her mouse as she was attempting to do something else uncovering ALL the text in the document.

you're a number.

you should print 'I AM AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE COMPUTER' on some paper and tack it to your cubicle.

My MSN name at work (I have a bunch of co-workers on my list) is usually "The Worker Sings A Song Of Mass Production" but the computer line is definately going above my cube tomorrow.

By the way, I work at a downtown TO Ad Agency. My client list includes Home Depot, Pier 1, Elizabeth Arden, Xplornet among others. I should be in a pitch for Playstation soon.

My main priorities are bookings flyers and ads in newspapers for Home Depot, but I usually spend half my time screwing around and surfing the net.

To top it off, I've gotten a decent raise each year, promoted, a couple bonuses and my team and VP's think I bust my ass at work. Ah yes, the ad life is good.

And did I mention there's tons of perks (tickets, prizes, trips, etc...) and parties (TV launches with free booze and some stars).

Seriously, think about getting into advertising ;)

Im a residential surveyor helper (aka "rodman") for Vista Geomatics.  I stake out house foundations so they can be excavated.  Good pay, good hours, outdoors all the time.  It's sweet.

Me too. Except I have acquired the title of "COOLEST RODMAN...EVER" I heart summer.

Yasa, do we work for the same company?!

I believe we do!

Hey Hoverball...get me into advertisement, it sounds neat, I like perks.