Quammy

Favorite Canadian Bands/artists

another one that pops into mind are the Ladies and Gentlemen... they opened for MG in London and they're pretty cool!

Yeah...I never really liked them to begin with and then I just kind of lost what little respect I had for them when the lead singer tried to convince me and my friend to enter an ammature strip competition after the Matt Good concert.

hah fair enough... he might of been drunk and joking around... or he might be a total douche, i'm not sure

another one that pops into mind are the Ladies and Gentlemen... they opened for MG in London and they're pretty cool!

Yeah...I never really liked them to begin with and then I just kind of lost what little respect I had for them when the lead singer tried to convince me and my friend to enter an ammature strip competition after the Matt Good concert.

hah fair enough... he might of been drunk and joking around... or he might be a total douche, i'm not sure

Yeah, he was wasted. I wasn't really offended by it, I thought it was amusing more than anything. But anyways, I never really fell in love with their sound or anything. They just don't do it for me.

I haven't seen Blue Rodeo mentioned yet. Y'all suck.

or maybe it's that blue rodeo sucks?

OOOH THINK ABOUT THAT ONE, SEAN.

Blue Rodeo is the best band to come out of Canada, and if they signed a bigger record deal in the late 80's they would be the Canadian version of the Beatles.

Matt Mays and El Torpedo

OLP

Sloan

BNL

Bryan Adams

The Weakerthans

Tragically Hip

Chiliwack

Neil Young

Matt Good/friends

Nickelback

And not to be a jerk or anything, but Mrs. Jesus, do you ever have anything nice to say? Something that is not trashing everyone else, or their taste? 3/4 at least, of your posts, are trashing someone else or something else that someone thinks is great.

Blue Rodeo is the best band to come out of Canada, and if they signed a bigger record deal in the late 80's they would be the Canadian version of the Beatles.

Matt Mays and El Torpedo

OLP

Sloan

BNL

Bryan Adams

The Weakerthans

Tragically Hip

Chiliwack

Neil Young

Matt Good/friends

Nickelback

And not to be a jerk or anything, but Mrs. Jesus, do you ever have anything nice to say? Something that is not trashing everyone else, or their taste? 3/4 at least, of your posts, are trashing someone else or something else that someone thinks is great.

i guess sean (you know, the person i was responding to) knows i was just fucking with him, and i guess maybe you shouldn't worry about what i post. if you actually READ my posts, you'd see that i have plenty of nice things to say, but since you seem to have pretty bad taste, you are now dead to me.

;)

ps - starting out by saying 'not to be a jerk or anything' means that whatever you're about to say is dripping with jerkosity, so just avoid the pussyfooting and say 'hey, i'm a jerk, and i think you're an ass, mrs j'. it makes things a lot easier when we know where we stand.

Edited by mrs jesus

I'm quite certain Blue Rodeo owns your momma and all these new fangled bands.

THANKS FOR PLAYING THOUGH!

Oh, and thanks for the back up I guess, but I don't think Blue Rodeo is that good.

;) Christy

Edit: dude, I'm a street fighter, awesome.

Edited by Seanathon

I dont wanna argue but I freaking know that I'm right, and better, so have a nice life Mrs. J.

-ps- im not a jerk, but you are an ass.

i don't wanna argue but i started some shit anyway.

listen, kid, it's not my fault you have a lame name and avatar. don't blame me for your bad decisions.

I dont wanna argue but I freaking know that I'm right, and better, so have a nice life Mrs. J.

-ps- im not a jerk, but you are an ass.

i don't wanna argue but i started some shit anyway.

listen, kid, it's not my fault you have a lame name and avatar. don't blame me for your bad decisions.

Good Burn! ;)

I'm done now.

heres a few i can think of

matt good /B (obviosuly)

sam roberts

joel plaskett

arcade fire

great big sea (yes im a newfie)

k-os

leonard cohen

OLP (not the crappy new stuff)

moist