Ravenous megin-sane

Spiritual?

Shapes you ask?

Diamonds, or pentagons.

Pentagon because of the star, used by Wiccans and Pegans.

I'm not sure why I thought of diamonds, but it was the first that came to mind.

It's a pentagram, you fucking idiot.

No wonder self-proclaimed wiccans and pagans are full of shit, they can't even get their own stories straight.

AHAH!

I rememberd why I said pentagon, not pentagram. Because the star, it's outline makes a pentagon, and she said shape, so I automaticaly though of a geometrical shape.

I knew there was a reason!

(I just forgot it)

It does not outline a pentagon.

Do you need to review your shapes?

Regular_pentagon.png 180px-Pentagram2.png

Don't mean to rain on your parade there but, They call those Sporks :angry:

7sporks.jpg

Oh, I choose the colour blue, and place is Space... the final frontier, etc.. etc.. ;)

Edited by Icefire

Shapes you ask?

Diamonds, or pentagons.

No wonder self-proclaimed wiccans and pagans are full of shit, they can't even get their own stories straight.

AHAH!

I rememberd why I said pentagon, not pentagram. Because the star, it's outline makes a pentagon, and she said shape, so I automaticaly though of a geometrical shape.

(I just forgot it)

If you put the star in the Pentagon you'll see what she's talking about.

Close enough to me.

No, it's not close enough. They are two distinct shapes. Just because the points of a pentagram line up with the points of a pengaton doesn't mean anything.

Does the fact that the point on the Star of David line up with a hexagon make it close enough? No. Otherwise the flag of the state of Israel would have a fucking hexagon on it, and not a hexagram.

No, it's not close enough. They are two distinct shapes. Just because the points of a pentagram line up with the points of a pengaton doesn't mean anything.

Does the fact that the point on the Star of David line up with a hexagon make it close enough? No. Otherwise the flag of the state of Israel would have a fucking hexagon on it, and not a hexagram.

when will you ever learn to shut the fuck up?

Shapes you ask?

Diamonds, or pentagons.

AHAH!

(I just forgot it)

If you put the star in the Pentagon you'll see what she's talking about.

Close enough to me.

Ah, yes.

That's what I was talking about.

No, it's not close enough.  They are two distinct shapes.  Just because the points of a pentagram line up with the points of a pengaton doesn't mean anything.

Does the fact that the point on the Star of David line up with a hexagon make it close enough?  No.  Otherwise the flag of the state of Israel would have a fucking hexagon on it, and not a hexagram.

when will you ever learn to shut the fuck up?

When everyone else here learns basic geometry.

Adam....do you seriously care this much about Grammer and "correctness"?

I seriously hope you don't because your only 18, now I know I'm only 20, and you have a whole life to worry about let alone grammer and shit like that. There are more important things in life than proving that your superior or at least more ANAL in the correctness of grammer and shit like that. I mean honestly does it bug you that much? If so your gonna have one helluva rough life then. Wish you the best with it.

Ah, yes.

That's what I was talking about.

Figured as much, made the most sense. Pentagrams remind me of stars sometimes too...and vice versa.

I would genuinely like to know why 90% of the population thinks I'm anal retentive for continuously pointing out how and why they are wrong about everything, and then beating that point to a bloody pulp.

I have to side with none of you. It's pretty damn stupid to confuse a pentagon and pentagram, and they ARE distinct figures. With that said, Adam is being a tad ridiculous with the extent to which he attacks bad grammar and spelling on a casual internet message board.

This isn't a graduate thesis or a dissertation, it's frigging nearfantastica.com. However, it's not an excuse 2 type lik this u guys, and it certainly isn't an excuse to not pass grade 5 math.

I would genuinely like to know why 90% of the population thinks I'm anal retentive for continuously pointing out how and why they are wrong about everything, and then beating that point to a bloody pulp.

haha

i do that too, but it's because i expect more from others when i really shouldn't.

also because 9 times out of 10 i'm right and i know it and i'll be damn sure to let you know about it.

Edited by mrs jesus