deremac

Melissa Mcclelland

Well, she is gonna be opening for matt on the tour so I am wondering what everyone thinks of her. Have tey seen or befor or like her work. I personally have never seen or heard her befor today, so I downloading songs as I write this to check her out. The songs are all very acoustic which is fitting for the tour. So what is your input?

I have listened to a few of her songs and They are all either acoustic or could easily be play as such. Seems pretty good.As danson said, I hope people are expecting this acoustic style and dont screw it up. Matt said on his Blog "make sure you drink a lot of water before coming so that you do have to go at some point, as I might be a while." Hopefully its a long show cause Id be there all night listening to him play but others may tire of the slow pace of acoustic.

I really enjoyed her four-song set at the London show, so I bought her CD afterwards. She was hanging out at the merch table, and was happy to sign peoples' CDs. I was a little disappointed with the CD at first, since it sounds quite different than she did live, but it's a pretty good CD. I'm anticipating her next record.

Anyone have any guitar tabs for her? I'm looking for Glimpse Into Hell, but all I've found on the net is Rooftops.

Glimpse into Hell has one of the coolest riffs I have heard in a long time.

I picked up her CD "Stranded in Suburbia" the day of the show in Calgary, just on a whim, and I'm glad I did. I hadn't had a chance to listen to it before the show, but her set impressed me a lot.