deremac

Melissa Mcclelland

Mellisa was great!! She is better acoustic in my opinion. Ive heard part of her album and its good but not as good as her acoustic performance.

I totally agree. I think her album is overproduced. I think some of the songs could of benefited from simpler arrangements. Her voice is still fucking awesome though.

Edit: It would be sweet if someone recorded Price to Pay from the tour. That song is amazing.

Edited by noise_pollution

Had to revive this thread after seeing her in Victoria the other night. I absolutely loved her performance. Does anyone have MP3 of her song 'price to pay'?? I've searched everywhere and can't find it... I'd love the CD but unfortunety it's not a go in my finances right now. If anyone could help me out I'd be soooooooo grateful ;)

She is blessed with such an incredible voice. I found some of the songs she performed in Victoria on August 1 a bit hard to get into while others just completely drew you in and held you breathless till the end (especially the first song she performed -I don't know what it's called). I think she's so talented and has a bright future.