Daedalus

St. Catherines Show

Anyone planning on going? More importantly does anyone know if it will be students only? I have an exam the night of the show in Waterloo to my dismay so the Brock show would be the only one I could make. Unless I skip my exam, which is possible ;).

At any rate, if any Brock students have extra info that has not been made public let me know:). Also if any Brock student wants to take me as a sign in if it is students only i will be ever so grateful!

i have a few friends that go to brock and i was talking about the show last night with them...it isn't just for students but i'm pretty sure u need a pass...but i'm not 100% sure on that....because there probably gonna id u and they might ask for a pass or your student card...it really depends on the person at the door so to be safe i'd try and get a guest pass

They are $10.00 advanced and $15.00 at the door. Its not just for Brock students, but Im not sure if its 19+ or not.

I think You have to go right to Issac's for tickets, but again Im not sure.

I just got passes in the mail the other day from a contact of mine.