Jarrod

Concerts

can we please get all the concert threads merged into one because they are all getting annoying. so, please, just post in here if you want to know if someone is going to a concert, or if it's age restricted or if it's reserved seating..please... ;)

a lot

but he's playing in victoria! yay! i'm going to try and get in. he's playing the strathcona but i'm 18. and he's playing a week before i'm 19. i'll just grow a beard and go with my sister

i think they need to stay separate, so that people going to one show can discuss said show with others going to the same one in one nice neat little thread about that specific show.. rather than wading through a massive combined thread

yep

a lot

but he's playing in victoria! yay! i'm going to try and get in. he's playing the strathcona but i'm 18. and he's playing a week before i'm 19. i'll just grow a beard and go with my sister

That hotel is awesome. The guys who wrote walking wounded played there.

Guest jjazz

Fuck, I knew I should have gotten tickets right at 10, but I slept in a bit and now the Toronto show is sold out. If anyone has any extras and wants to get rid of them please PM me.

okay, i have figured out the perfect plan. so, my sister and cousin think that i would get id'd at the show in victoria. my cousin has a car, so we're going to get tickets for the show in nanaimo! yay! it all works out in the end!

due to the great distance from my house to london, i had to opt for the 'will call' ticket purchase option...ordering over the phonce with credit card and picking them up at the venue doors on the concert night...

i gotta say im leery about this, its nothing like actually having the tickets in hand...anyone here been through this process before?

its small, a couple hundred at most. I would get tickets for your friends at the same time, Matts never played there before, but the way that his tickets go when hes at the Drink (eh Cowboys Ranch) It should sell out.