Quammy

Drawn Together

Any Drawn Together fans out there? Personally, I think the show is hilarious, but I know it also pisses off a lot of people. It seems to be one of those shows that you either love or hate.

I love Drawn together, it's surprisingly vulgar; yet refreshingly funny. The charactors are great, especially ling-ling and Foxy Brown! And the flamer... but I can't remember his name. Hahaa! And the fat chick from 30's cartoons..... I love them all.

i have seen every episode. my roommate has a cable tuner video card for his computer, so i have him record them for me.

anyone else feel completely hellbound after watching it, though? seriously, i feel like i'm a horrible person for finding the show hilarious.

and the gay video game character (signature move: the reach around) is Xandir.

I love the show. It might not have the most in-depth comedy, but it is hilarious from beginning to end. It's also got some talented animators working on it who do justice to the funny writing.