rsn

Halifax...

All I am saying is why don't the people in Halifax let there local radio stations know that they want Matthew Good in Halifax. I'm sure if Lethbridge AB, can get MG I'm sure if Halifax tried they'd find success. Halifax! ha!

Hell we got 2 shows in Lethbridge.

Edited by mrchipps

Hey MrChip. maybe the halifax based mg fans have already called radio and sent our emails, however still no mg... thank you so every kindly for the tip though... lol. Next time round I must remember to bombbard Universal with millions of emails perhaps that would help.

The fact remains, the tour dates have been set and this is the 2nd time around and still no halifax.

MG: And I thought you throughly enjoyed Piccolo Mondo? Too bad there's chatter that it may not be around much longer.

No problem. Just looking out for you halifaxians.

But I do find it odd that Halifax doesn't get a concert where as a Hick town like Lethbridge can get 2 concerts.

Mind you that MG only visited Lethbridge during the "Hard Liquor and Handguns Revolution Tour" and he got into an accident.

Edited by mrchipps

mrchipps does have a good point. There just may not be enough interest in Halifax to make the trip worthwhile. It's easy enough to stop along the way in Lethbridge while touring neighboring cities and thaat sort of thing but to come out to Halifax is out of the way of well... everything and while it may be worth it to play infront of a couple hundred people in a bunch if cities close by it's probably not the case at all coming to the other side of the country to play 1 or 2 shows infont of the same amount of fans.